I was hooked from the beginning. A dusting of pumpkin pie spice lay on the counter as I dipped my spoon into two scoops of this vegan pumpkin ice cream. Sweet and spicy – cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger—one bite and I was sold. Ice cream isn’t just for warm weather months.
Ice cream lovers your time has come! Pie or ice cream? Pie AND ice cream? No longer must you make that tough call. Sweet, autumnal flavors of pumpkin pie lace every last bite of this vegan pumpkin ice cream, making it a dessert worth savoring.
One scoop or two? This vegan pumpkin ice cream is my everything this fall. 🍂
- Beautifully churned from a coconut and cashew milk base.
- Creamy and gently sweetened with just the right amount of maple syrup.
- Studded with pecans and warmly spiced with everything nice.
- Packed with creamy pumpkin puree
- Vegan and refined sugar-free.
- Pumpkin-y and perfect for fall.
- Just the thing to scoop atop that apple crisp à la mode, or devour all on its own.
So throw on your coziest flannel and grab your ice cream scoop! This sweet treat is easy to make and perfect for fall gatherings or a crowd of one.
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 6 tbsp coconut butter
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- pecan pieces, optional
- Add all ingredients (except for pecan pieces) to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer vegan pumpkin ice cream mixture to a chilled ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions (it should take about 30-45 minutes). Serve immediately as soft serve, or freeze for an additional 4 hours for firmer ice cream. Sprinkle with pecan pieces when ready to serve (optional).