Spreading good cheer is easy with this cranberry orange Gin Sling! Perfect for festive parties or quiet nights cozying up by the fire, flavors of the holidays are captured in this cinnamon infused, gin-based cocktail.
Cranberry and orange. Orange and cranberry. From scones to sauce, this flavor combination makes a strong play around the holidays. But capturing the flavors of the season doesn’t have to stop there! Classically concocted with gin, sugar and nutmeg shavings, the Gin Sling gets a seasonal makeover in this festive cocktail.
Mixed with the season in mind, enjoying a holiday sip has never been easier or more refreshing. No cloyingly sweet or high-fructose corn syrup concoctions here. The cocktail’s freshness comes from sweet-tart cranberry juice, freshly squeezed orange juice and a warming cinnamon simple syrup made with agave nectar.
So ladies and gentleman, prepare to clink, drink and make merry! Whatever you’re celebrating this holiday season, it’s the perfect time of year to share a cocktail (or a mocktail – hold the gin please!) with loved ones.
- 4 oz. agave nectar
- 4 oz. hot water
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ an orange, juiced
- 4 oz. cranberry juice
- 2 oz. dry gin
- 1 oz. cinnamon simple syrup
- cinnamon sticks (optional for garnish)
- rosemary sprigs (optional for garnish)
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir agave nectar and hot water together until the agave dissolves.
- Stir in the cinnamon and set simple syrup aside to cool.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker. Shake well to mix.
- Pour cocktail over ice and garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs and cinnamon sticks.