Dried lavender blossoms bring out floral peach flavors in this delicious, no-churn peach lavender sorbet.
Peach and lavender. Lavender and peach. However you look at it, this pairing is a winner. Summertime is the perfect season to whip up this delicious sorbet—it’s so refreshing! Peaches are in seasonal abundance and lavender, freshly cut from the garden, adds lovely aromatic notes to this simple sorbet.
Best of all, there’s only 5 (count ’em), f-i-v-e ingredients in this peach lavender sorbet. AND it doesn’t require any fancy equipment (i.e. no ice cream maker). All you need are the ingredients, a few minutes of prep and a freezer. Voila! You’ve created something beautiful and tasty!
- 3 cups frozen peaches
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp. agave nectar
- 2 tbsp. dried, food-grade lavender flowers (plus more for topping)
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor.
- Blend on high until sorbet mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer sorbet mixture to a shallow, freezer safe container.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until sorbet is firm.
- Scoop and serve with a few pinches of dried lavender on top of each serving.