Fruity rosé, citrusy limoncello, freshly picked raspberries and sweet peaches combine to create an intensely refreshing frozen cocktail that’s perfect for poolside sippin’, backyard BBQing and sultry summer nights.
Wine and berry lovers rejoice! This raspberry peach frosé whirls up the best of summer in a fruity frozen drink. It tastes like wine meets a fruit smoothie — which can only mean one thing— summertime nirvana! Fortified with your favorite rosé and a bit of citrusy limoncello, this pretty peachy-pink drink doesn’t require a bunch of artisanal syrups to whirl together. Just simple, in-season ingredients including juicy yellow peaches and freshly picked raspberries.
Berry picking during summer months is the absolute best. From blackberries to raspberries, blueberries and more, filling a little (or big) basket up with some of the finest produce nature has to offer, gives me such a rush! Whether foraging from a U-pick farm, garden, backyard bush, obliging field or even your grocer, berries are some of sweetest gems around. Wouldn’t you agree?
If you’re lucky enough to pick your own raspberries or peaches for this recipe, you’re taking this raspberry peach frosé to a whole new level. Because let’s be honest, is there anything more refreshing than freshly picked fruit made into an adult slushie that has just enough alcohol to get you tipsy?
And there’s more good news! Fantastically refreshing raspberry peach frosé (a.k.a frozen rosé) is easy to make. It doesn’t require a fancy ice machine, only a blender, and an ice-cube tray to get started. Plus, a blended fruity drink makes stretching a modest wine budget that much easier when you’re in party mode.
Raspberry peach frosé tastes like an ice-cold wave of fruity-sweet-tart goodness. So be warned, this wine slushie goes down pretty easy. And since there’s still plenty of summer left to celebrate, be sure to include a pitcher or two at your next summertime extravaganza!
Looking for more summertime adult beverages? Be sure to check out this recipe here!
- 750 ml rosé wine (1 bottle)
- 50 ml limoncello
- 2 cups frozen peaches, plus a few fresh peach slices for garnish
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, plus a few extra for garnish
- fresh mint sprigs and/or edible lavender blossoms, optional garnish
- Pour the rosé into ice cube trays and freeze overnight for 8 hours. (Note - rosé makes for rather slushy cubes since alcohol doesn’t freeze all the way.)
- Blend frozen peaches, fresh raspberries, limoncello and rosé cubes together in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with raspberries, fresh peach slices, mint and lavender blossoms as desired.