- 16 oz. apple cider
- 16 oz. pear juice
- 4 oz. cinnamon simple syrup
- 8 oz. apple brandy or apple wine
- 750 ml (25 oz.) white wine (I used a sauvignon blanc)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 2 pears, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 3 cinnamon sticks, plus extra for garnish
- arils from 1 pomegranate
- Add 3 cinnamon sticks, half of the pomegranate arils and a couple of orange, pear and apple slices to the bottom of a large pitcher.
- Pour all of the ingredients over the top (apple cider, pear juice, cinnamon simple syrup, apple brandy or apple wine, white wine and lemon juice). Stir to combine. If desired, let the sangria chill in the fridge for 30 minutes prior to serving.
- When reading to serve, fill glasses with ice and pour the sangria over the top. Garnish with a couple of apple and/or pear slices, pomegranate arils, and cinnamon sticks.