A glass full of juicy + refreshing melon, showered with lime juice, layered with yogurt and topped with pistachios + hemp hearts makes for the perfect healthy treat!
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 honeydew melon
- juice of two limes
- 1–2 cups of yogurt (coconut, almond or cow’s milk)
- 1/2 cup of pistachios (shelled and roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts
- Cut cantaloupe and honeydew melon in half (respectively). Remove seeds with a spoon.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out small round melon balls. If you don’t have a melon baller, simply cube the melon and remove the rinds.
- Place melon balls in a medium bowl and add lime juice. Lightly mix. Add a drizzle or two of agave as needed.
- In four parfait or stemless wine glasses, evenly layer melon and yogurt (as much as desired).
- Sprinkle pistachios and hemp hearts on top & enjoy!