A delicious rendition of a timeless classic treat.
- 1 and 1/2 frozen bananas (pealed + sliced)
- 3 sprigs of fresh mint leaves cleaned and washed (or more as desired)
- 3 pitted dates
- 1 cup of coconut milk (or dairy-free milk of your choice)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp of cocoa nibs + more for garnish
- Soak dates in a warm water for about 5 minutes. After soaking, remove pits.
- Place dates and all remaining ingredients in a blender.
- Blend away!
- Pour into a glass.
- Top with extra mint and cocoa nibs as desired.