- 1/2 oz. agave nectar
- 1/2 oz. hot water
- 1/2 lime, squeezed
- 2 oz. tequila blanco
- 3 oz. grapefruit juice
- splash of pamplemousse (grapefruit) La Croix (to top)
- 1 scoop of coconut milk-based, vanilla bean ice cream
- mint sprigs, for garnish, optional
- organic cane sugar + lime wedge (for sugared rim)
- Make the agave simple syrup. In a small bowl, combine hot water and agave nectar. Stir well and set aside.
- If you’d like a sugar rim, run a lime wedge across the top of your glass. Place cane sugar in a wide, shallow bowl (a saucer or plate will work too) and gently turn the glass upsidedown, dipping the glass in sugar.
- Using a cocktail shaker, combine agave simple syrup, lime juice, grapefruit juice and tequila. Shake well.
- Add 1 scoop of vanilla bean ice cream to your cocktail glass.
- Pour in the grapefruit/tequila mixture. Add a splash of grapefruit La Croix to top off, and garnish with mint as desired.