Aromatic, flavorful herbs make this salad an incredibly light, tasty treat packed with antioxidants, protein and fiber.
- 2 cans of chickpeas (15 oz) rinsed and drained
- 3 orange sweet mini peppers, diced
- 1 english cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 oz. package of cherry tomatoes, rinsed + sliced in half
- 1/3 cup of Mama Lil’s Peppers (or other pickled peppers of your choice)
- 1 cup of artichoke hearts
- juice of 1 lemon + zest
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp good quality sea salt
- 1 tsp herbes de provence (or more to taste)
- chopped parsley as garnish
- baby kale as desired
- Place all ingredients except for parsley, lemon zest and kale in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add in kale as desired.
- Top with lemon zest and parsley.