- 2 slices of your favorite bread
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 of a lime, juiced
- flaky sea salt to taste
- 1 purple daikon radish, thinly sliced or shaved (I used a mandoline for this)
- a drizzle or two of sesame oil
- black sesame seeds
- flaky sea salt
- chervil leaves
- Toast the bread. While the bread is toasting, slice the avocado in half. Remove the pit and peel. Place the avocado halves in a bowl, splash with lime juice and use a fork to smash. Add flaky sea salt to taste.
- Evenly distribute the smashed avocado between each piece of toast. Top with shaved radish slices. Drizzle with sesame oil and top with sesame seeds, flaky sea salt, and chervil as desired.
- Can’t find purple radishes? Radishes of any kind will work just as well!
- Feel free to get fancy and experiment with whatever other toppings your heart desires on this toast. Crushed red pepper flakes are one of my other favorite toppings.