For the gazpacho
- 5 medium-large tomatoes, quartered
- 20 strawberries, rinsed with tops removed and sliced in half
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 thumb of fresh ginger (peeled)
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Sliced/chopped or julienned cucumber
- Fresh basil leaves
- Cherry tomatoes
- Place all gazpacho ingredients (save toppings) into a food processor or blender and whirl away until smooth.
- Transfer gazpacho to a large bowl and chill well in the refrigerator.
- Once chilled to desired temperature, spoon gazpacho into bowls and garnish with cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, sliced, chopped or julienned cucumber and strawberries.