Nothing says summer like a tall glass of cold lemonade. Sweet blueberries make for a colorful and delicious addition to this traditional summertime favorite.
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup of coconut sugar
- 5 cups of water (chilled or cold)
- ice, lemon slices, blueberries, and edible flowers for garnish (optional)
- Place the lemon juice, blueberries and coconut sugar in a blender.
- Whirl away!
- Pour mixture into a pitcher and add cold water (other other bubbly beverage of your choice).
- Stir and pour into glasses.
- Add ice, lemon slices, blueberries and edible flowers as desired.